For day three of dashboard week, we had a dataset from the Museum of Modern Art. I created a catalogue that helps to drill down bases on artists’ nationality. You can see all artists united by this nationality. Then, choosing the artist name you can see his or her works. Finally, when you choose the work you can see the picture of it. In this viz, I used filter actions to choose the behaviour on the dashboard.
- Web Scraping with Alteryx
- Customise Your Colour Legend in Tableau
- Installing libraries in Alteryx Python Tool
- Multiple selections for analytical apps
- Nested Sort in Tableau with Rank Table Calculation
- HTML to know for web scraping
- What did it take to get into DSAU12?
- Museum of Modern Arts | Catalogue
- Build a calendar in Tableau
- Sentiment analysis of YouTube Videos